Shop Online Fiji Pte Limited (“ShopOnline”, “we,” “us,” our”) is a Fijian-owned and operated online shopping platform (Platform). You can use our platform to buy a wide range of products from third party retailers and suppliers (Vendors). We connect you to vendors, who pay us a commission for each order you make on the platform. While we operate the platform, when you are buying products on it, you will be transacting directly with vendors, and ShopOnline is not a party to these transactions.
To the extent that vendors’ own terms and conditions are inconsistent with the terms and conditions in this agreement, the terms and conditions in this agreement will take precedence and apply.
· You can register to become a member to place orders on the platform, which entitles you certain benefits. To register as a member, you must be at least 18 years old and have a current Fijian residential address. You will also need to provide us with personal information including your name, address, valid mobile phone number and email address. You are responsible for ensuring this information is up to date at all times. One account per user.
· We may disable your registration at any time if we believe that you are not using ShopOnline in an appropriate or reasonable way.
· If you do not register to become a member on the platform, you may still use ShopOnline’s services and purchase products from ShopOnline’s vendors if you are least 18 years old, have a current Fijian residential address and the additional details required to register an account with ShopOnline. These terms and conditions will apply regardless of whether you register an account with ShopOnline or use our platform as a guest.
Use of the Platform
· You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account or through your guest usage on the platform, and you must keep your account password secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorised activity on your account if you fail to keep your account login information secure. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re-secure your account.
· Other than connecting to ShopOnline through the platform, you must not gain or attempt to gain access to ShopOnline’s servers. You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the platform and its associated software, hardware and data in any way.
· We do not warrant that the platform will be available at all times and without disruption. We may make changes to the content on the Platform at any time without notice.
· The platform has some links to third party websites. These sites have not been prepared by us and are not under our control. Any third party links are only provided as a convenience and we are not responsible for the content or availability of any of these links.
· Information about products on the platform is based on material provided by vendors. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect information supplied by vendors and you agree to make your own enquiries to verify information and assess the suitability of products before placing an order. We also note that due to photographic and screen limitations, some actual products may differ to a small extent in visual appearance from the way they appear on the platform. Any information contained on our platform (and any of our associated websites, apps or social media pages) constitutes an invitation to treat only and is not an offer by us to supply any products.
· To order a product, add it to the shopping cart and proceed through the checkout process. You will be required to enter payment information, which, if successfully completed, will lead to a confirmation page (which you can use as a receipt of your order). Once you complete an order (including payment), it will be sent to the vendor who will confirm whether your order has been accepted or rejected. If the vendor rejects your order, you will be refunded in full.
· You can select to have your order delivered to one of our many CDP Pickup and Dropoff points (for Order Pickup, and Returns) throughout Fiji. To do so, when completing your order, select “CDP Pickup and Dropoff Point” and choose the CDP Point from which you would like to collect your products. The associated delivery costs for the order will be displayed to you before you make payment.
· Some products on the Platform carry an age restriction. If a product you have selected is age restricted, you will be required to confirm that you are an appropriate age to purchase the product. Confirming this means you represent to us and the Vendor that you are of an eligible age and that you are not purchasing the product on behalf of a person who is not the appropriate age. The Vendor may require you to confirm your age upon delivery of your products.
· Unless otherwise stated, reward programs or special discounts applicable to individual retailers do not apply to orders placed on ShopOnline.
· We reserve the right to cancel orders that we believe to be placed for commercial purposes or are fraudulent (including where we believe there may have been credit card or a payment related fraud). We may also cancel orders where there has been an error in the listing of the product (e.g. an incorrect price). If we cancel your order, you will be refunded in full.
Delivery of Your Order
· Delivery times are set by our delivery agent CDP Couriers. They vary depending on which vendor you are buying from and where that vendor is located in relation to the delivery location. After placing your order, you will be able to track its progress by logging into the platform which will display the progress of your order or at the top of the platform under the Tab ‘Track your Order.”
· To ensure successful delivery, you must provide a delivery address where someone will be present during business hours to receive (and if required pay for) your order. ShopOnline will not be liable for late delivery where attempted delivery has occurred on or before the relevant delivery timeframe.
· Where you have selected delivery to a CDP Pickup and Dropoff point we will notify you when your order has arrived, and you will have 10 working days to collect it. If you do not collect your order from the CDP Pickup and Dropoff point within 10 working days, the order will be returned to the Merchant and you will receive a refund for the amount of your order.
· As noted above, when you order products on the platform, you are transacting directly with our vendors. To the extent permitted by law, ShopOnline makes no warranty or representation regarding the standard or description of any products to be supplied by the vendors.
· The vendors are the ‘suppliers’ of the products under the definition of ‘supply’ in s 4 of the Fijian Competition and Consumer Protection Act 2010 and its subsidiary regulations, as well as the ‘seller’ of the products as defined in s 2 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and are solely responsible for all statutory guarantees, warranties and compliance requirements (if any).
· All prices listed on ShopOnline are in Fijian dollars and are inclusive of VAT. Please note that prices may be altered on the Platform at any time for any reason. Delivery charges may be listed separately.
Cash on Delivery (COD)
· When you place Cash on Delivery (COD) Order our delivery agent (CDP Couriers) will contact you using the phone number you have entered in your order and schedule a time to deliver your order and collect payment.
· You are expected to prepare the exact amount due for collection at the time of delivery, our delivery agent may not always have change available to you and this may result in delays in the delivery of your order. Should you require change when making payment, please inform our delivery agent when the delivery is scheduled and the CDP Courier will prepare change for you, in advance of the delivery.
· If for any reason you need to reschedule the delivery any payment of your order, please contact ShopOnline at any time or inform our delivery agent when the delivery is scheduled.
· When the your order is delivered, your order invoice will be presented to you by our delivery agent, CDP Couriers.
· You will be required to make full payment for your order at the time of delivery directly to our delivery agent. The delivery agent will only accept cash in Fijian Dollars for your purchase, no form alternative payments including cheques or other negotiable instruments will be accepted.
· Full payment must be received by the CDP Courier before your order is handed over to you. Your order is not allowed to be opened until full payment has been received.
· The delivery agent cannot accept or negotiate partial payment for selected items in your order. Full payment must be made for the complete order, a refusal to make full payment will constitute a change of mind cancelation and the order will be returned to the vendor.
· Once full payment has been received by the CDP Courier and your order handed over to you, the delivery will is complete. Any issues or concerns you may have with your order at after point, must be addressed to the ShopOnline Customer Services Team through our contact details on our platform below.
· Please note: The CDP Courier will not be able to process a refund if you change your mind, if there issues with your order after delivery, or answer any questions or concerns you have regarding your order. The CDP Courier is simply a delivery and payment collection agent and all customer service requests must go through ShopOnline.
COD – Refusal to Pay:
· COD is a key part of the ShopOnline business model. Our continued ability to offer this service is solely dependent on our customers using this service fairly and in accordance with policy.
· You have the ability to refuse to pay for your order if you can visually note that the product or the packaging is damaged upon delivery or is clearly not the product that you have ordered. In this please inform the CDP Courier prior to payment and ShopOnline will contact you and rectify the problem as soon as possible.
· Please note: a change of mind upon delivery is a breach of the terms of terms and conditions of this agreement. Due to the logistics and consequential product availability losses incurred through a change of mind upon delivery, ShopOnline reserves the right to refuse to accept further COD orders from you.
Pickup at CDP Locations
· If you have selected to pickup your order at one of our CDP pickup points, you will be required to make full payment for your order when you pickup the order.
· There will be a range of payment options available to you including Eftpos, at CDP pickup points and these may vary at different location.
· Cash as a payment option will always be available CDP pickup points.
Promotions and Offers
Promotional Coupon Terms and Conditions
· Promotional coupons (coupons) are applicable to all eligible products across the shoponlinefiji.com.
· ShopOnline reserves the right to amend or cancel coupons and to update our terms and conditions without notice.
· Coupon discounts are applied when the promotional code is claimed or the relevant code is entered at checkout on shoponlinefiji.com.
· Coupon discounts exclude cost of shipping (if relevant).
· Only one coupon may be used per transaction on shoponlinefiji.com.
· Coupons may be used a maximum of one time per customer unless otherwise stated.
· ShopOnline’s general website terms & conditions also apply.
Where you have applied a conditional promotion to an order (e.g. free shipping or a % discount for spending above a certain amount), and the order (or part of the order) has been cancelled or refunded, the terms in section below will apply:
· The Vendor Cancels the Order: where the vendor cancels your order (or part of your order) e.g. because the vendor is unable to fulfil your order, conditional promotions will not be reversed (even if the remaining order value no longer qualifies for the relevant promotion).
· You Return the Order: where you return your order (or part of your order), conditional promotions, but not any free shipping promotions, will be automatically reversed if the remaining order value no longer qualifies for the relevant promotion.
· Unless otherwise stated, reward programs or special discounts applicable to individual retailers do not apply to orders placed on ShopOnline.
· Coupons cannot be added to an order retrospectively.
Returns and Refunds
· All products sold on ShopOnline are subject to our “Sega na Leqa” policy, which allows you to return any products you have ordered within 30 days of receiving them and get a refund. Any products returned under our “Sega na Leqa” policy must be returned in their original condition and packaging (e.g. with any tags still attached). Our “Sega na Leqa” policy does not apply to hygiene products (such as underwear, swimwear and earrings), perishable products or products capable of copyright infringement (such as CDs, DVDs and gaming software). See our “Sega na Leqa Policy” for full details.
· If you have paid for shipping or have had free shipping applied to you order, and you return a product due to change of mind, the original shipping amount may be deducted from the return refund.
· You acknowledge that we are the sole owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the platform and all products listed on it. We hold copyright in all content and elements of our website. You must not copy, alter or reproduce any product, our content or logo, or the Platform (or any part of it), nor permit any person to do so without our prior written consent.
· If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display, and distribute the content of your correspondence or communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on our Platform and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products we provide.
· Nothing in this clause is intended to have the effect of restricting or modifying your rights or our obligations that cannot be restricted or modified by law. Subject to the previous sentence, ShopOnline does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any vendor’s advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, on the platform or your use of the platform. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the vendor’s content on, or accessed through, the platform.
· You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, shareholders, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred or suffered by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against us where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your breach of this agreement.
Severability, Waiver and Jurisdiction
· If any part of this agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
· If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this agreement, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under this agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
· The platform and any use of it is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Republic of Fiji and you and we submit to the exclusive and specific jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Fiji, in Suva.
· All products offered for sale on ShopOnline, including those on sale, promotion or with any discounts on retail prices, are offered under our Fair Use Policy to registered users and guests of ShopOnline, for the purchase of goods for personal use only.
· We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that we believe, solely by our own judgement, to be placed for commercial purposes e.g. purchases perceived to be intended for wholesale, or resale. Items on sale or promotion may be limited to one per customer. Discount limits per customer and maximum savings per customer will be monitored for any suspected abuse of policy.
· ShopOnline reserves the right to cancel any orders deemed to be in conflict with these policies. If we cancel your order, you will be refunded in full and the funds returned to the purchasing account. Persistent abuse may result in suspension or termination of user account and/or a ban from using our platform and associated services.